Installing Minecraft On A Chromebook
- Log in to the Chromebook with your PVNC Google account.
- The Google Play store may automatically start to download if it has never been installed before.
- Once the Play Store has been installed, select the Play Store icon from the bottom shelf on the screen.
- After selecting the Play store you will see the Minecraft Education icon.
- (If it is a first-time install), Select the icon and choose install.
- Wait for the installation to finish. This process may take several minutes depending on the internet connection. Once the installation is complete, click Open to launch Minecraft for the first time.
- Enter your PVNC login credentials when prompted to sign in to Minecraft and click next.
- Enter your password when prompted.