PVNCCDSB is excited to offer teachers and students a wide variety of virtual software applications. These applications are additional software packages available virtually for use on a laptop or a mobile device.
Here are just a few examples of the virtual software apps you can access.
At PVNCCDSB there are two methods to access these applications (from a Windows based machine or from a mobile device). To see a complete list, please refer to the different methods of access.
Below is a breakdown of each method in further detail.
1. Click the 'Start' menu button.
2. Click the Down Arrow to access the Apps section
1. Navigate to https://html5.k12sts.ca from Chrome on a Chromebook or on a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD).
2. Select PVNCCDSB LOGON
3. Log in with your regular PVNC username and password
4. Optional: Connect to Cloud Storage
a) Select Google Drive or Microsoft OneDrive and login using your PVNC email account
b) Follow the ExpanDrive prompts and select Connect to map a drive to Z:
5. Select a desired application and click Launch (Photoshop Elements is selected in the example below)
- Note - Some applications may take a minute to load
6. Be sure to save your files to the Z: drive (Google Drive or OneDrive)